show / hide sidebar
Our Learning Center offers how to guides, white papers, presentations, calculators and award winning recipes for your next batch of beer or wine.
Click Here To Visit For our Special Offers and Great Deals
Current Top Sellers
The BoilCoil is an innovative design from Blichmann Engineering that uses electricity to heat your brew pot. This is an ideal product for your boil kettle and hot liquor tank, and is a great companion for your existing Blichmann BoilerMaker brew pot. Installs easily by drilling two small 5/8" holes into your brew pot, using the included handy drill template! Don't own a BoilerMaker, but still want to use the BoilCoil with another type of brew pot? No problem.
- Each BoilCoil is engineered to perform optimally in your BoilerMaker brew pot for consistent heating performance, boil quality, and boil-off rates.
- Coil configuration hugs the wall of the pot to encourage convective boil characteristics to drive off DMS and other volatiles and doesn't interfere with whirlpooling.
- LESS THAN Ultra low watt density means NO chance of scorching!
- Removable custom engineered plug means cleaning is a snap - no dangling power cord tethered to your pot!
- The BoilCoil includes a high quality flexible "plug and play" 12 ft. factory wired cable with a molded twist-lock L6-30P plug on one end, and our custom removable plug on the other end.
- Simple installation requires drilling only two small 5/8" holes with our handy drill template (no risky welding). Features a professional and reliable connection and sealing system engineered specifically for homebrew kettles.
- The BoilCoil will fit in most competitive pots too!.
NOTE: See the Additional Info tab for important electrical specifications. Also, the 55 gallon BoilerMaker requires two BoilCoil elements.
BoilCoil was not designed for use with a false bottom!
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.