show / hide sidebar
Our Learning Center offers how to guides, white papers, presentations, calculators and award winning recipes for your next batch of beer or wine.
Click Here To Visit For our Special Offers and Great Deals
The kit includes:
1. New 5 Gallon AMCYL NSF and ISO Certified Stainless Steel Keg.
2. Used CO2 Tank - Includes your first CO2 fill!!!!
3. Gas and Liquid Connector Kits - Fully assembled using Commercial Grade Bevex - not the cheap vinyl tubing some companies use. Our connector kits include Gas and Liquid MFL Disconnects, 5/16 Swivel Assemblies, Picnic Faucet and clamps.
4. Taprite Dual Guage Regulator. Taprite Regulators are designed for easy use and simple serviceability. This is the best regulator for homebrewing. Don't settle for a Economy Regulator
Primary Beer Regulator, 1P1P, CGA320 Inlet, 5/16" Barb Shut-off w/Check, 60lb and 2000lb Gauges
Taprite Regulators are a commercial grade beer regulator that is used by professional installers in bars and restaurants all over the world. They are also available for your home brew draft beer system, so you can experience the same quality and reliability as the professionals. This is the most consistent, reliable regulators in on the market today.
- Assembled and tested in the USA!
- Built in accordance with UL Standard 252 and the requirements of MIL-STD-105E
- Built in O-ring Seal to CO2 cylinder, don't have to keep up with fiber washer!
- Stays on pressure even as your CO2 cylinder goes down in volume.
- Available in many configurations to fit your needs, including primary and secondary models.
- Rebuild kits are available so you can keep this regulator in service indefinitely.
- 10 Micron Filter built in to keep contaminants out of regulator
Our Brew Mentors will help you put your system together and will teach you how to disassemble and clean/sanitize your keg -- for FREE
We can even keg help you keg your first batch.
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.