- Rewards Program
We have been asked by many of our customers to create a rewards program. What a great idea to say thank you to all of the terrific customers who shop our store each day. The program rolls out on August 1st 2015. Here is how it works.
Most store products have a point value equal to their regular retail price rounded down to the nearest dollar ($1.29 = 1 point. $1.89 = 1 point.) Once you accumulate 200 points you may redeem those points for discounts on future purchases of Design2Brew merchandise, classes or services. purchases and classes. Points are earned on the merchandise total, tax is excluded.
Each point can be redeemed for a designated value. Ingredients have a value of 10¢ and equipment a value of 5¢ toward the payment of your order. For example:
200 points x .10 = $20 store credit
200 x .05 = $10 store credit.
How do I use my points?
To use your points in-store, just ask the cashier to apply the points toward your order. For online purchases, please add a note to your order, and we will apply your points when we process the order. You will initially be charged the full order total on your CC, but the point adjustment will be applied when we process the order.
The Not-So-Fine Print
We try to make the program as straight forward and worthwhile for our customers as possible, but as with all things in life, there are some rules. So without further ado:
- Points never expire. You earned them!
- Membership in our email list is required to be part of the points program. If you unsubscribe from our list, your membership in the points program will be cancelled!
- Points have no cash value and may be redeemed for Design2Brew purchases only.
- Points cannot be used to purchase Design2Brew Gift Cards
- Must have 200 accumulated points in order to redeem.
- No points will be accumulated for Blichmann Engineering, SS BrewTech, Speidel, Vinmetrica, Brewhaus, C02 Exchanges gift cards, and products under $1
- Our Rewards Program and Club Discounts may not combined.
- Design2Brew reserves the right to make changes to this program at any time.