- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The terms ‘Design2Brew’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- We encourage you to place your orders online if you are using a credit card. It's fast, easy, safe, and, best of all, it's available 24 hours a day. However, if you prefer you may contact us at 636-265-0731, service representatives are available from 10:30 AM - 6:00 PM Central Time, Monday through Friday, to assist with your order. You will receive an email confirmation shortly after placing an order. This email will contain the order number which should be referenced in any future communication with us regarding this order. Once the order is shipped, you will be provided with a tracking number via email.
- Please remember, never send your order to us via email. We cannot guarantee the security of personal information such as credit card numbers sent through email. Our store does not transmit and cannot accept credit card information by email.
- Orders are generally shipped within 24 hours of placement (except weekends and holidays.) Generally, out of stock items are noted on the website. In the rare instance a customer purchases something that is not in stock, we will notify you via email or telephone and ask how you wish to proceed.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard.
- There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases.
- Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number (i.e. the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you). Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to Canada or to PO Boxes.
- Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing your order.
- Your credit card will be billed upon placement of your order.
- We also accept payments through PayPal (soon -- check back in early Spring 2015)
- Sales tax of 8.75% will be applied to all orders shipping to locations in Missouri. For orders shipped outside of Missouri, you are solely responsible for all sales/use taxes and/or any other applicable taxes.
- Most items we carry are available for immediate shipment; however, there may be times when a product you have ordered is out of stock which will delay the fulfillment of your order. We will keep you informed of any products that are unavailable for immediate shipment.
- We will ship your backordered product as it becomes available. You may cancel your order at any time prior to shipping.
Order Acceptance Policy
- Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Design2Brew reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Should an order require cancellation after your credit card has already been charged, we will issue a prompt refund to your card.
Product Images & Descriptions
- Product photos and descriptions on this site are provided in order to showcase the products and may not necessarily reflect the exact shape, cut, color or finish of the product offered, but rather are intended to be representative of the type or style outlined in the product's name and/or description.
- The use of our images is strictly prohibited without obtaining the written approval of Design2Brew.
- Pricing is subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Design2Brew shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for such product listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Design2Brew shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount that was originally charged.
- We do not make any claim as to the legality of use of any product listed on the site. Please check your state and local regulations with regard to the use of any product in question.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
- Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Design2Brew, Copyright © 2014, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- These conditions will supersede any terms and/or conditions you include with any purchase order, regardless of whether Design2Brew signs them or not.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this site and these Conditions at any time. Your use of the Design2Brew website after we have posted any changes to our policies constitutes your acceptance of the changes.